Saturday, April 24, 2021

Mobile Smart Phone, Which One Should I Choose?

 

I have been reading a lot of threads about mobile phones on different forums and sites. Most of the threads are complaints about the choice of phone that the thread writer chose. To answer these complaints, I can sum it up in one word, ‘Requirements’. As a Technology Business Analyst, every time I am asked to improve or enhance a process or function of a software package, the first thing I do is gather requirements. Requirements are necessary to translate what the client or customer thinks they need into what they really need. This process can also be used in personal decisions including technology decisions such as determining which mobile phone will best suit your needs. To clarify how this process works, I will use my own mobile phone choice as an example.

The first thing you have to do is ‘control the Wow factor’. It’s easy to make a bad decision if you give in to the cool features of a new product, some of which you may never use, while giving up features you really need and would use daily. You need to hesitate long enough to consider your requirements. The best way to do this is to list your requirements in a spreadsheet. This is your very first step in the process.

Read more Custom mobile cover

No comments:

Post a Comment